£18,000 - £22,000
Full Time, Monday - Friday
Customer Service, Call Centre & Helpdesk
9th Jan 2019
My Client, a well established payroll service company based in Central Chester is currently looking for a number of Appointment Maker’s to join their dynamic and thriving sales team on a full time and permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivates Sales Candidate to join a well known payroll company which offers a rewarding salary and uncapped commission structure as well as an attractive company benefits package.
The Job Role:
- Producing and following up on leads to ultimately create timed and quality appointments for the business development managers to attend.
- Being the first point of contact and ensuring that 1st class customer service and product knowledge is demonstrated.
- Develop a strong pitch and deliver it to potential customers to gain commitment and business.
- Work to weekly targets.
- Complete all relevant administration and ensuing that the system is kept up-to-date and accurate.
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience working within a sales experience.
- Experience working for a payroll company would be beneficial.
- Polite and confident telephone manner.
- Target driven.
- Initiative and motivation to exceed.
Apply Now >