Temp - Perm
Full Time, 9am-5pm
Accounts & Finance
14th Jan 2019
Are you an experienced credit controller looking for that next challenge within a busy and unique industry? My client is offering a temp to perm contract paying between £9.23 - £9.74 per hour coupled with excellent working hours and company benefits. If this sounds like you then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round Credit Control position.
- Producing and sending debtor letters within agreed timescales of the credit control policy.
- Liaise with insurers and third parties regarding debts to ensure prompt payment.
- Refer outstanding debt to debt collection agencies or take responsibility for the collection through the courts where appropriate.
- Ensure all exceptions are highlighted.
- Ensure all shortfalls are dealt with on a daily basis.
- Update and maintain all records for area of responsibility.
- Provide management information and prepare all required reports in an accurate and timely manner.
Experience / Requirements:
- 1 years’ experience within a similar credit control role.
- A current DBS check would be desirable but isn’t essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work within a busy and fast paced role.
- The ability to retain information is essential
- You will have excellent PC skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- You will be self-motivated, hardworking and driven.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- This is a temp – perm position
- An hourly rate of between £9.23 - £9.74
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm
- Free onsite parking
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >