Logistics / Warehouse Administrator
Temp - Perm
£9 per hour
Full Time, 37.5 per week
Manufacturing & FMCG
14th Jan 2019
Are you a confident, friendly and dedicated Logistics or Warehouse Administrator seeking a new role within a busy and fast paced environment? Our client is seeking experienced Logistics or Warehouse Administrator to join their growing team on temp to perm basis paying £9.00 per hour. If this sounds like you then apply now for an immediate interview!!
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round Warehouse / Logistics Administrator role.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations including printing off orders and delivery labels.
- Communicate with customers on delivery times and dates.
- Plan and track shipments of the final products.
- Keep log and records of executed orders.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Liaising with hauliers / carriers to ensure they meet pick up deadlines.
- Supervise orders.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within similar Logistics or Warehouse Administration role is ESSENTIAL.
- You WILL be able to multi task and work in a fast paced and busy role.
- You MUST be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent PC skills required.
- You will be hard working with a loyal work history.
- An hourly rate of £9.00 per hour.
- A temporary to permanent contract.
- Hours of work of 9am – 5pm – Monday – Friday.
- Other company benefits.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >