Customer Service Administrator
Temp - Perm
£9.23 per hour
Full Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
Administration & Secretarial
15th Jan 2019
Do you have excellent customer skills and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced role? Our client is seeking a hard working, dedicated and experienced Customer Service Administrator with a current DBS to join their small and expanding team on temp to perm basis paying £9.23 per hour with an excellent package once permanent.
If you are seeking a new challenging fast paced role then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is a busy Customer Service Administrator role.
- Allocating a high volume of work and managing diaries.
- Identify where area’s where new staff are required and recommend appropriate recruitment options.
- Making sure that all workers have the correct paperwork and insurance.
- Analyse score sheet assessments and mark in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Collate, produce and evaluate various statistic reports.
- Work alongside various third parties.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
Experience / Requirements:
- A Customer Service / Call Centre experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You will have a current DBS check.
- The ability to retain information is essential
- You will have excellent PC skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- You will be self motivated, hard working and driven.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- This is a temporary to permanent role with an immediate start if you have a DBS check in place.
- An hourly rate of £9.23 per hour
- Working hours of 9am – 5pm.
- A permanent salary of between £18 - £19,000 per annum.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >