Senior Administrator (Degree Educated)
Full Time, 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
16th Jan 2019
Our client is looking for a degree-educated Administrator to compliment their busy admin team. They are a quality focused organisation operating to the BSI standard ISO 9001:2015.
You will be providing a range of support services to a team of mostly Masters/PhD-qualified technical staff. As well as the more challenging aspects of the role, you will also be expected to help out with routine tasks such as answering the telephone, hosting client meetings etc.
The working hours are from 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday.
The Job Role:
- Proof reading reports
- Formatting reports
- Assisting technical staff with all general admin
- Data entry
- Letter writing
- Answering incoming calls
- Taking messages
- Attending meetings
Experience / Requirements:
- Must be degree level educated
- Must have a strong administration background
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent punctuation, spelling and grammar
- Must be professional and personable
- Must feel confident speaking to people of all levels, internally and externally
Apply Now >