£16,000 - £18,000
Full Time, Monday - friday
5th Feb 2019
Proactive Personnel is recruiting on behalf of our well established, expanding client who are situated in Liverpool City Centre. Proactive Personnel is operating as an employment business.
The Job Role:
Experience / Requirements:
- Be familiar with all files
- Be able to takes message from client and other and advise further to progress the case
- Deal with routine Correspondence
- Open, manage, run and close all files as directed using the case management systems and agendas
- Make telephone calls as directed
- Carry out client visits and attendances to client properties as and when required and liaising with your supervisor for all visits
- Following training, to provide quotes to clients, take initial instruction from client and interview clients and assist with Will Clinics arranged through the firm.
- You will need to manage your own files and case load, under supervision.
- Remaining professional and ethical at all times - when dealing with clients, other solicitors and other persons/agencies.
- Ensure clients are kept fully up to date and informed on any progress of the case
- Keep appraised of any development and changes in the areas of work which you are engaged
- Attending Departmental meetings and training that is provided
- Make full use of IT systems to help with the management of clients
- Accurate storing documents that are needed
- Use of Excel to provide accurate Estate Accounts when required
- Assisting with, Fee Earners' diaries, arranging appointments, booking rooms for meetings on the premises using computer system, organising refreshments for clients
- Dealing with the banking of incoming cheques where needed and deal with all mail in absence of Fee Earner / Partner
- Deal with all outstanding items when needed and ensure all meet and are dealt with within certain response time
- answering telephones in a professional and prompt manner ensuring all calls are directed correctly
- ensure all time spent on clients is recording on database
- Cabinet check of files at least once a month
- Carry out file re-views with Fee Earner/Partner when required
- Review monthly print outs by Accounts Department of each file to take appropriate action
- to review cost figures and against targets to ensure that bills are rendered on a client matter promptly
- Participate in annual appraisal and 6 month overall review
Apply Now >