New Business Advisor
£16,000 to £18,000
Full Time, Monday - friday
Customer Service, Call Centre & Helpdesk
5th Feb 2019
Proactive Personnel is recruiting on behalf of our expanding client situated in Chester. Proactive Personnel is operating as an employment business.
My client is a leading provider of Payroll Solutions and LTD Company Accountancy Services. Specialising in selling services to the Recruitment Industry and Sub Contractors.
The Job Role:
- New Business Advisor will be required to set up & win business with potential employees, sub contactors, or Limited Company clients by telephone and promote the brand ensuring the solution has been explained and also the benefits.
- The New Business Advisor will be responsible for winning the business and communicating with both the worker and the agency providing regular updates and building relationships. When registering our workers we need to be able to discuss how our solutions work and produce illustrations of the payments the workers will receive based on the information they provide.
- World class service & quality is imperative within this role. The on-boarding process is key to future sales & relationships.
- Part of the role is about highlighting innovative ideas to increase efficiencies and striving to ensure world class service at every interaction.
- Working with CRM systems we monitor registrations and ensure we work with agencies to support them and their workers.
Experience / Requirements:
- Desire to sell our brand & business
- Superior telephone sales skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good level of mathematical skills
- Objection handling techniques
- Ability to multi-task & deal with a number of queries
- Previous experience of working within the industry
Apply Now >