Software / Application Support Analyst
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Full Time, 37,5 hours per week
22nd Jan 2019
Are you a passionate, positive and experienced Software / Application Support Analyst with 1 – 2 years experience seeking a role within a supportive and unique local business? Our client is a leader in their field, they are looking to add a Software / Application Support Analyst to their team, in return they are offering a salary up to £25k per annum and excellent prospects long term.
The Job Role:
- This is a new role within the business and will be a busy and varied Software / Application Support Analyst position.
- Training other staff members on the use of company software.
- Testing of new software.
- Resolving problems encountered with software installation.
- Communicate effectively with the project teams in relation to software related matters.
- Generation of specification and design documentation.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Support the business sales function in demonstration of software and presentations.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have 1 – 2 years experience within Software / Application Support Analyst roles.
- You MUST be degree qualified in IT, Computing or similar.
- You will have strong analytical and troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- You MUST have knowledge in SQL, Java, Trading, ITIL .
- Knowledge of C++ preferred but not essential.
- You will be a positive team player with excellent communication skills.
- A salary up to £25k per annum.
- A permanent position.
- The autonomy to make the role your own.
- Pension and other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >