Trainee Account Manager
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Manufacturing & FMCG
22nd Jan 2019
Do you have a passion for sales and are you seeking an opportunity to join a large, prestigious and growing company with excellent career prospects, if so we want to hear from you! Our client is currently seeking a Trainee Account Manager, in return they are offering a basic salary up to £22k, commission structure, flexible working hours and career progression.
The Job Role:
- The purpose of the Trainee Account Manager role is to identify opportunities for the main Account Manager team.
- Consistently achieve revenue goals.
- Convert all small orders and pass large orders to the account management team.
- Follow up on quotes.
- Call dormant customers and prospects , and qualify decision makers within targeted audiences.
- Identify prospect needs, generate interest, and show value of the company offerings.
- Handle objections.
- Encourage prospects to the online quoting system.
- Support other teams within the business.
- Maintain the database.
- Very occasional travel to customers and trade shows may be required.
- Actively participate in team meetings.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have experience of B2B sales.
- This role would suit you if you have worked in a Telesales / Telemarketing / Lead Generation role and you are seeking the next step in to an account management role whilst utilising these skills.
- You will be personable, confident, hard working with a solid and stable work history.
- You will be targeted orientated, keen to learn and have the ability to retain technical information.
- A basic salary up to £22k per annum.
- Commission structure.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days holiday plus stats.
- A permanent position.
- Pension and other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >