£30,000 - £35,000
Full Time, 45
Transport & Haulage
22nd Jan 2019
Are you a transport planner looking for the next great opportunity?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful haulage business who are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated transport planner to their team.
They are brilliant at retaining and developing staff, largely due to the exceptional training programs, industry leading remuneration packages and fantastic progression opportunities within the business.
This role would be suitable for a transport planner who has a minimum of one years experience in the industry, ideally within container logistics.
THIS IS A PERMANENT NIGHTS VACANCY, HOWEVER DAYS MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
The Job Role:
- Transport planning for a fleet of HGV's.
- Driver de-brief.
- Operational administration as required.
- Ad-Hoc transport office duties.
Experience / Requirements:
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- An understanding of compliance within the transport industry.
- Working with other office staff, including transport planners.
- The ability to working under pressure within a busy transport office
- Experience in an operational role in a logistics or haulage business.
- Industry leading salary and employment package.
- Pension contribution.
- Training and development within the company.
Apply Now >