£22-£26k + Bonus (ote £30k)
Full Time, Mon-Fri 42.5 hours + Saturday rota paid @ time and a half.
Customer Service, Call Centre & Helpdesk
22nd Jan 2019
Our client, a long standing and reputable Car Dealership are currently looking to fill a position within their busy Service department due to growth within the business.
The Job Role:
- Answering any Customer Problems / queries regarding Technical problems, Warranties, Services and Repairs.
- Meeting and Greeting customer at the Service desk.
- Checking all documents to ensure all invoices and details are accurate, maintaining all customer record files daily.
- Preparing daily work sheets for expected customers
- Arranging delivery and collection of customers cars
- Liaising with Customer and insurance engineers to explain technical repair/fault diagnostic information.
- Up-selling of products such as tyres and Service plans.
Experience / Requirements:
- The Ideal candidate will have experience in a Service Advisor role within a Dealership environment.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both Customers and other members of staff.
- Experience using Kerridge would be beneficial.
- Computer Literate
- Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
Apply Now >