£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Full Time, Days, Monday to Friday
Manufacturing & FMCG
23rd Jan 2019
Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with 18th Edition (or equivalent) required for a permanent role with a progressive and successful production company. The successful engineer will have good mechanical and electrical fault finding skills to include confident ability with Hydraulics and experience in servicing and repair of production machinery.
Preventative and reactive electrical and mechanical maintenance of all production machinery on site as well as general maintenance of the factory, warehouse and commercial areas.
The Job Role:
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance of all production equipment on site to include machine tools and extrusion machines, tool room equipment, ancillaries and others machines/equipment where required.
- Carry out root cause analysis to pre-empt potential equipment failure.
- Carry out planned maintenance on all equipment and record details on a computerised maintenance management system
- Respond to daily break downs and record details on a Maintenance software system
- General maintenance of the building and surroundings.
- Recommend and implement improvements to reduce down time.
Experience / Requirements:
- Able to use a computer (familiar with Microsoft packages) and Maintenance software packages
- Able to read and translate hydraulic and electrical drawings
- Previous experience as maintenance engineer within high speed production environment
- Previous experience in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Vocational qualifications preferred.
- 17th or 18th Edition Wiring regulations certificate preferred.
As well as the opportunity to work for a reputable employer at their large and modern manufacturing facility there is an excellent remuneration package available to include competitive salary and holiday entitlement, Annual company bonus, Excellent pension contribution and Childcare vouchers.
My client is keen to meet engineers for interview this week or next and get the role offered to someone as soon as possible! If you are interested then click apply or contact Robin for more information.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >