£30,000 - £35,000
Full Time, 45 hours
Transport & Haulage
29th Jan 2019
I am currently looking for an experienced transport operator or traffic planner who is looking to take the next step in their career working for one of the biggest names in transport.
They are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated transport planner or transport operator to their team.
This role would be suitable for a transport planner who has a minimum of one years experience in container logistics, or from a shipping/port background looking to develop and expand the potential of their career.
If you are considering a new direction, this role is a fantastic opportunity and definitely not one to be missed.
The Job Role:
- Transport planning for a fleet of HGV's.
- Driver de-brief.
- Operational administration as required.
- Ad-Hoc transport office duties.
Experience / Requirements:
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- An understanding of compliance within the transport industry.
- Working with other office staff, including transport planners.
- The ability to working under pressure within a busy transport office
- Experience in an operational role in a logistics or haulage business.
- Industry leading salary and employment package.
- Pension contribution.
- Training and development within the company.
Apply Now >