£25,000 - £30,000
Full Time, 09:00am- 18:00pm
31st Jan 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join a well established company based in Walsall. They’re a forever expanding and the time has come where they need an experienced individual to over-see the overall running of the warehouse and distribution of the stock. This is a permanent position and has onsite parking for those who drive.
The Job Role:
- You will be responsible for maintaining. Goods inwards, stock control and distribution operations by coordinating and implementing operational policies and procedures.
- You will be compliant with MHRA warehousing guidelines, material handling, and distribution requirements.
- Safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- You will be responsible for maintaining physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts and inspecting equipment.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completing warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- You will have the ability to show great leadership skills.
- You will be responsible for maintaining warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Experience supervising and managing shifts and teams.
- You will be responsible for maintaining warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- You will be responsible for maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
- Generous holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- 9am-6pm / 42.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
Experience / Requirements:
- MHRA knowledge & understanding of the guidelines are essential to carry out this role
- Experience of day to day running of the whole warehouse
- Confident in supervising teams within the warehouse
Apply Now >