£20,000 - £35,000
Full Time, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
1st Feb 2019
A brand new opportunity has become available for an Account Manager / Course Advisor to join one of the leading course providers for Bookkeeping and Accounts in the UK. The main aspect of the role will be working from a database of leads, making outbound calls to students who have registered an interest online and signing the students up to the best courses for them. This is a new position within the company, where you will have free reign to work on an established database. In return the successful candidate will benefit from a straight permanent role, a detailed training programme and mentoring scheme, plus have the option to enrol on any of their courses at cost price.
The Job Role:
- There is no requirement for you to make cold calls, as you will be provided with a database with two years worth of leads, with enquiries coming in on a daily basis.
- Making outbound calls, using the database, to students who have registered an interest in any of the courses.
- You will be required to answer any questions, offer honest, transparent guidance and advice.
- You will have the responsibility of enrolling students onto the courses of their choice.
- Sending all the confirmation details across to the students.
- Answering calls and e-mails from prospective, current and returning students.
- Engage with students via social media (such as their student community Facebook page).
- Manager and complete all administration and data entry.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing and new students.
- Straight permanent contract, Up to £20K OTE £35K, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm - hours can be flexible to suit.
Experience / Requirements:
- Have good administration skills.
- Be familiar with inhouse systems.
- Have a pleasant, personable telephone manner.
- Be passionate about learning and continuous professional development.
- Be empathetic and be able to adapt to each students’ needs.
- Demonstrate a consistent level of achievement.
Apply Now >