Temp - Perm
£22,000 per annum
Full Time, 06:45 – 16:50 Monday to Thursday
4th Feb 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stores Supervisor to work for a market leading company. As a stores supervisor, you will be responsible for providing materials to a fast moving production line as well as various other duties. Company benefits include excellent working hours and opportunities for progression.
The Job Role:
- Work with the Purchasing and Stores Manager to ensure Suppliers upgrade to barcode system.
- Implementing new parts storage upgrade across the whole Stores
- Responsible for providing materials to a fast moving production line
- Responsible for ensuring that the quality of the products and service within the Warehouse is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Pick items for Assembly line work, and book out.
- Work with team to evolve the internal Kanban bin system with a view to reducing stock.
- Managing the Stores Team in the Stores Manager’s absence.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a stores supervisor is essential.
- This position is paying up to £22,000 per annum
- The hours of work are 0645 – 1650 Monday to Thursday
Apply Now >