Injection Mould Setter Operator
£26,500 per annum
Full Time, Lifestyle Shift - Days and Nights
Manufacturing & FMCG
4th Feb 2019
Are you an injection moulding setter operator seeking your next opportunity? We are recruiting for a Senior Operator to set and run new injection moulding equipment for a rapidly growing manufacturer in Telford – Proven Injection Moulding skills required including setting and working with robots. Excellent opportunities for progression and further training in house and at machine manufacturer sites as well as working on brand new state of the art equipment. Our client values their workforce above all else and pride themselves on strong staff retention because of this.
The Job Role:
As senior operator your role will involve following set procedures to ensure tool changes are carried out in a safe and timely manner. Reporting issues regarding product quality and required machine or tool maintenance to shift leader.
- Effective setting of machines and injection mould tool changing in line with method statements
- To ensure the Injection Moulding machines are set to the optimum conditions to produce quality components
- To execute colour, insert, printer and mould changes according to the production plan
- To perform quality and material tests (MFI) on a regular basis according to instructions.
- To organise cover for breaks for and in co-operation with the Machine Operators.
- To achieve low scrap rates, high productivity rates and minimal change over wastage.
- To ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained on the shop floor
- To ensure correct data records are input in the production sheets and highlight/report any discrepancies to the Shift Leader.
- To ensure the correct loading/unloading of recycling material and new material deliveries.
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience within Injection Moulding is required at senior operator or setter level
- Experience working within integrated robot cells is advantageous
- Ability to carry out safe tool changes to agreed method
- Ability to identify tool wear and damage
- Rotating 12 hour shifts
- Salary - £26500
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Opportunity to join a thriving company who operate in a sustainable industry
If you are an experienced injection mould setter operator seeking a new opportunity, then please apply today!
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >