£18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
5th Feb 2019
Are you passionate about providing excellent first line IT Support? Do you want to join a growing company that offers a modern working environment? In return for your IT Support skills and experience our client is offering an annual salary up to £23k per annum, excellent company benefits and the opportunity to join a vibrant team.
The Job Role:
- A busy and varied IT Support role.
- Telephone and email support for all services.
- Logging of all issues on the internal systems
- Undertake basic data centre management duties, such as providing remote hands assistance for customer equipment, schedule customer visits into the data centres, and scheduling maintenance windows with customers as required.
- Communicate with 3rd parties including fault logging.
- Provide second line VoIP support to the first line team and to other departments.
- Undertake basic levels of firewall management and customer firewall consultancy.
- Collaborate with other Support and Systems teams to achieve fault resolution, ensuring communication is maintained with all interested parties.
- Undertake and co-ordinate a major incident role in the event of a network incident, including providing customer updates.
- Provide cover undertaking customer router installs.
- Proactively contact customers to ensure communication is of a high standard, advising of potential faults, planned engineering, and risks to service.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within an IT Support role is ESSENTIAL.
- You will have a sound knowledge of networking principles.
- You must have experience of Windows operating systems.
- Experience within the telecoms industry is ESSENTIAL.
- You MUST have experience of dealing with Internet Services including DSL, Domain hosting, email and VoIP.
- You will be highly organised, able to prioritise tasks and be a confident communicator.
- You will be happy working to SLA’s and be able to deal with complex issues.
- A salary up to £23k per annum.
- Rotating shifts between 8am and 6pm.
- A permanent position.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension, healthcare, free broadband and VOIP plus other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >