Marketing Account Manager
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
6th Feb 2019
Do you love marketing and enjoy dealing with clients face to face? We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Account Manager to join a growing marketing agency in the Shropshire area. Our client is offering a varied role which encompasses account management and copywriting, a negotiable salary based on your experience and a great working environment. If you have a proven background as a Marketing / PR Account Manager please apply now!
The Job Role:
- A busy and varied Marketing Account Manager role, full details and scope to be discussed at interview.
- Meeting new and existing clients and obtaining their briefs.
- Working with internal teams to devise plans/budgets and deliver these to clients.
- Manage client expectations and ensure that projects are delivered.
- Building excellent relationships, providing help, advice and guidance
- Dealing with a range of clients.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous Marketing / PR Account Management experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You MUST have your own transport due to location.
- The ability to liaise with clients at all levels and manage expectations is key.
- You will be creative, organised and accurate with a keen eye for detail.
- A negotiable salary based on your experience.
- A full time permanent role.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Free parking and other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >