£10 per hour
Full Time, 8am-4:30pm
Manufacturing & FMCG
8th Mar 2019
Are you a Process Operator with Powder Coating experience seeking a permanent role within a leading Telford business? Our client has a number of excellent opportunities for experienced Process Operators with Powder Coating experience, in return they are offering an hourly rate of £10ph, permanent days, excellent career opportunities and other company benefits.
The Job Role:
- A busy and varied Process Operator role.
- Assisting the Technician’s with the powder coating process, from machine, materials and product preparation of the process.
- Carry out relevant checks on products.
- Record scrap information.
- Alert relevant people to process and product concerns.
- Assist with the configuration, start up, running and shutdown of the powder coating process.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have proven Powder Coating experience.
- Experience as Process Operator / Technical Operator is ESSENTIAL.
- You must have basic literacy and numeracy skills with the ability to use a PC.
- You will have excellent communication skills and have a loyal work history.
- An hourly rate of £10ph.
- A role on days – 8am – 4.30pm, 37.5 hours per week.
- A permanent position.
- Excellent career prospects with progression available.
- Other company benefits.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >