£30,000- £40,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Sales & Marketing
11th Feb 2019
Are you an experienced Telesales Manager seeking an excellent opportunity within an expanding and busy Telford based business? If you have proven leadership skills and you would like to enhance and motivate a busy Telesales team then this is the role for you! In return for your skills and experience is a basic salary between £30 - £40k plus an excellent commission package.
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round Telesales Manager position.
- Leading, managing and coaching existing and new telesales agents.
- Implementation of KPI’s and Personal Development plans.
- Assisting in generating and undertaking new sales and marketing initiatives to develop and grow the business.
- Ensuring that high motivation and morale is kept amongst the team.
- Preparing and producing performance reports.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
Experience / Requirements:
- A proven background with a Managerial role coupled with Telesales experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You MUST be able to manage a team effectively.
- You must be able to keep a positive and professional demeanour at all times.
- You must be hard working and self-motivated.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- A salary of between £30k - £40k per annum + bonus.
- A Permanent position.
- Hours of work are Monday – Thursday – 9am – 5:30pm with a 5pm finish on a Friday.
- Excellent company benefits.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >