£17,500 - £18,000 per annum
Full Time, Days
Manufacturing & FMCG
8th Mar 2019
Are you an experienced Production Operative looking for a new role within an expanding company? Do you enjoy working in a busy and efficient production environment? Our client is an industry leading manufacturer, in return for your Production skills and experience they are offering an annual salary up to £18k per annum, a permanent role and the opportunity to join their supportive team.
The Job Role:
- A busy and varied Production Operative role.
- Mixing of paint products for external and internal use.
- Decanting products accurately to meet customer’s demands.
- Ensuring daily production targets are achieved.
- Ensure all finished products meet customer specifications.
- Using the SAP system to coordinate logistics and distribution.
- Operating an FLT Counterbalance truck within the warehouse.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have experience of working with Paint within a Production environment.
- A valid and in date FLT Counterbalance license is ESSENTIAL.
- You MUST have experience of using the SAP system.
- You must be physically fit as the role will involve manual work and heavy lifting.
- You will have an excellent understanding of warehouse duties and stock control.
- You will be a team player and have the ability to fit in to a small but growing team.
- An annual salary of £17,500-18,000 dependant on experience.
- A Permanent contract available from day 1.
- Working within a supportive and friendly team.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
- An excellent opportunity to enhance your skill set.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >