Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias
£33,500 per annum
Full Time, 3 Shifts Rotating
20th Feb 2019
Exciting new opportunity for an electrically biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer seeking a new challenge with an established Manufacturer at their Primary UK production facility. Competitive salary benefits as well as further training opportunities to acquire additional engineering skills. Engineers are required to have strong Electrical ability and exposure to modern maintenance systems as well as the ability to control small budgets for parts ordering etc. For more information Apply Today!
The Job Role:
- Maintain all plant by effective planned, preventive and condition based maintenance systems.
- Respond to all breakdown situations in a timely manner providing effective fault finding and repair
- Carry out effective electrical fault finding on automated material handling equipment
- Carry out electrical modification and upgrade of existing equipment and be involved with machine installation projects
- Ensure all maintenance activities are completed in a safe manner for the protection of oneself and others.
- Contribute well thought out Engineering solutions for optimization of equipment, procedures, and departmental budgets to achieve better maintainability, reliability, and availability of equipment.
- Adhere to all company processes and sub-processes with relation to Health & Safety, Maintenance systems and Purchasing.
- Actively support the Senior Engineer in the completion of his duties.
- To actively support the formal Integrated Management System by ensuring all defined policies, processes, procedures and work instructions are accurately applied.
Experience / Requirements:
- 5 years minimum in maintenance engineering within a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Multi skilled engineer with proven electrical and mechanical ability and relevant qualifications to a minimum of City & Guilds/ NVQ level 2 or 3
- Proven electrical fault finding and machine maintenance ability
- Good PLC knowledge ideally Siemens S7 and/or Omron; a good knowledge of Microsoft excel, Word and Outlook.
Hours of Work - 3 Shifts Rotating
Well established company who invest heavily in their staff and operate a skills matrix to track core competencies – delver training as required with increases to remuneration as skills improve. Competitive salary and employment benefits.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >