£25 - £35k + Bonus
Full Time, Monday - Friday 8 -5, 1 in 2 Saturdays
20th Feb 2019
Our client, a long standing and reputable company are currently looking to fill a position within their busy Bodyshop / Workshop due to growth within the business.
The Job Role:
- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- Adhere to the manufacturer’s literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
- Make sure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
Experience / Requirements:
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Awareness of and adhere to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations
- ATA qualification or time served
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
Apply Now >