Purchase Ledger Clerk
£18,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Customer Service, Call Centre & Helpdesk
21st Feb 2019
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk seeking a new busy role? My client is looking for someone on a temp basis, paying £9.23 per hour, working 37.5 hours per week. If this is something you would be interested in then please apply now for an immediate start!
The Job Role:
- A busy and challenging Purchase ledger role.
- Inputting of Purchase Orders.
- Taking payments off the bank.
- Purchase returns / chasing credits
- Sending invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Prepare & assist with payment runs
- Assist with posting payments & allocations
- Adhoc duties as and when required
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within Purchase Ledger is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be bale to work in a fast paced, high volume environment and fit in to a small finance team.
- Experience within manufacturing is preferable.
- Excellent PC Skills required including a good level of MS Excel skills
- You will have a good knowledge of Purchase Ledger processes.
- An hourly rate of £9.23 per hour.
- A temporary position.
- Working hours of 9am – 5:30pm with a 5pm finish on a Friday,
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >