Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£34,000 - £35,000 per annum
Full Time, 4 on 4 off permanent days
Manufacturing & FMCG
27th Feb 2019
Are you an Electrically-biased Engineer looking for a busy, varied and challenging Maintenance role? An opportunity to join a long established manufacturer, who are part of a large UK manufacturing group has arisen with competitive employee benefits such as pension, medical cover and life assurance. Job security, continuous training provision and a very competitive salary at £34k, with overtime availability to push this towards £40k! If you have proven electrical experience in a high speed production/ manufacturing environment, and enjoy a role with autonomy, this role could be for you!
The Job Role:
- Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that plant downtime is minimised through effective and efficient preventative mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Dealing with Electrical and Mechanical breakdowns swiftly and effectively
- You will be required to identify and implement improvements to equipment, systems and procedures, ensuring Health & Safety, Quality and good Engineering Practice standards are adhered to at all times.
- Carrying out Electrical and Mechanical repairs of equipment within the guidelines set by the Section Engineering Managers.
- To suggest and implement improvements to plant and machinery to prevent waste and improve productivity and quality
Experience / Requirements:
- You will have served an apprenticeship in an Electrical discipline and will have experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of manufacturing systems.
- You will have strong electrical skills and will be conversant with mechanical systems to include pneumatics.
- FMCG experience is advantageous
- You will have an HNC in Relevant field or City & Guilds qualifications to include 2382 (17th Edition), 2330, 2360 etc. are advantageous
- You will be multi-skilled with electrical bias
- Favourable permanent days role
- A salary of £34-35,000 per annum inclusive of shift allowance
- Excellent overtime availability to increase earnings towards £40,000
- Competitive holiday provision
- Contributory pension scheme
- Comprehensive Medical insurance
- Subsidised canteen facilities.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >