Customer Service Manager
£30,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Manufacturing & FMCG
28th Feb 2019
Are you a hands on Customer Service Manager seeking a role within a prestigious and growing business? Our client has an excellent reputation within their industry, they are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead the team and improve their customer journey. In return they are offering an annual salary of £30k, bonus, flexible working hours, other company benefits and a great working environment
The Job Role:
- An all round Customer Service Manager Role managing a team of 7 staff.
- Providing post-sale customer support from order processing to successful delivery.
- Day to day staff managing including delegating tasks, providing feedback, coaching and training.
- Carrying out 1-1’s and appraisals.
- Dealing with disciplinary and performance issues.
- Dealing with customer issues/escalations.
- Working on projects.
- Regular reporting.
Experience / Requirements:
- A minimum of 4 year’s experience as a Customer Service Manager / Team Leader / Supervisor within a technical environment is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to multi task.
- You will be a hands on leader with the ability to get the best out of the team.
- You will have ideas to improve the customer journey.
- You will have excellent PC skills.
- A basic salary of £30k per annum.
- Company Bonus.
- Flexible working hours.
- A full time permanent role.
- Working within a friendly and supportive environment with a great team.
- Free parking and other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >