Full Time, 40
Logistics & Supply Chain
1st Mar 2019
Outline:A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a global food manufacturer as a Production Planner. As a Production Planner you will have responsibility of coordinating the production schedule across plants in both UK & Europe.
The Job Role:
- Generate production plans for each site
- Proactively involved in Continuous Improvement activities within own area of expertise
- Liaise between sales and production team to provide accurate information on lead times and availability
- Liaise with sales team to identify any capacity shortfalls and any areas where we have excess capacity
- Plan bulk transportation schedule
- Liaise with material suppliers
Experience / Requirements:
- Be an excellent communicator on all levels.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Previous experience in dealing with logistics/shipping
- Good math knowledge and be able to work accurately
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business offering much more than just a basic annual salary; 26 days holiday + bank holidays, Income protection and private medical insurance as well as a discretionary yearly bonus.
Apply Now >