Contract Maintenance Engineer
£18 - £22 per hour
Full Time, Rotating Shifts
Manufacturing & FMCG
22nd Mar 2019
Electrically qualified and skilled Contract Maintenance Engineer required for a large and reputable manufacturer in Telford. Excellent hourly rate available plus excellent overtime rates as well as a great benefits package. Maintaining a wide range of PLC controlled equipment and working on electrical installation projects. Keen and energetic attitude with proven Maintenance Engineering experience required. If you looking for a new contract, please apply today!
Provide electrical breakdown cover on automated fast moving equipment as well as the service and repair of production equipment in line with company’s safe working procedures.
The Job Role:
- Day-to-day attention to electrical breakdown cover as well as supporting mechanical repairs and servicing.
- PLC fault finding and repair as well as working on inverters, drives and replacing motors.
- Finding the root cause of any production problems and finding ways to prevent the problems happening again.
- Involvement with the safe installation of machinery and control panels
- Installation and service of material handling, conveyor and production machinery
Experience / Requirements:
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer experience within a manufacturing or production industry essential
- Candidates with Tier 1 Automotive or other high volume manufacturing or assembly or press experience are of particular interest
- Proven ability to effectively fault find and diagnose faults on 3 phase systems
- A team player with plenty of ideas and enthusiasm and able to work under pressure.
- Formal qualifications to NVQ or C&G minimum level 2 ideally level 3 Electrical Installation or electromechanical technology etc. or ONC / HNC Electrical engineering
- Time served apprenticeship Highly advantageous
- This is a contract position with a company offering a competitive hourly rate with overtime available.
My client is keen to meet good engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact James at Proactive.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >