Temp - Perm
£13 - £16 per hour
Full Time, 40 hours per week, days
Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical
1st Mar 2019
Electrician required for busy electrical company in Telford area!
You will be dealing with electrical inspection & testing in commercial environments. In addition you will be dealing with electrical maintenance and service of electrical equipment with occasional installation projects. The successful Electrician will receive a competitive salary as well the opportunity to go permanent longer term.
The Job Role:
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Assess the parts needed for a job
- Conduct routine electrical maintenance and testing on domestic and light commercial electrical systems.
- Rewire electrical systems
- Ensure excellent quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes and regulations, and follows safety requirements
- Install electrical systems to the appropriate standards, including installing systems
- To carry out risk assessments where appropriate and to adhere to them elsewhere
Experience / Requirements:
- 17th edition 2382 qualified
- C&G 2391 certified testing and inspecting preferred but not essential
- Experienced in working on domestic and commercial installations
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >