£19,000- £20,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Manufacturing & FMCG
5th Mar 2019
Do you enjoy a busy and varied Sales Admin role? Are you highly organised, with the ability to multi task? My client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their small customer focused team, in return they are offering a permanent role with an annual salary of £19k - £20k per annum
The Job Role:
- A busy and varied Sales Admin role.
- Answering incoming customer calls, dealing with enquiries and queries.
- Providing product advice.
- Creating, sending and following up quotations.
- Processing orders.
- Sending samples to customers.
- Extensive internal liaison to ensure customer orders will be delivered on time and updating customers.
- General administration.
- Diary management.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have a proven Sales Admin / Sales Support background.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to multi task.
- You will be a key team player.
- You will have excellent PC skills.
- A basic salary up to £20k per annum.
- A full time permanent role.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Working within a friendly and supportive environment with a great team.
- Free parking and other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >