Customer Support Administrator
£19,000- £20,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Manufacturing & FMCG
5th Mar 2019
Are you customer focussed, with the ability to multi task and work as part of a team in a small service department? My prestigious client is currently seeking a hardworking, loyal & dedicated customer support administrator to join their team, in return they are offering an annual salary up to £20k per annum, company incentive days, yearly salary reviews and an interesting and varied working environment.
The Job Role:
- Working in a busy, fast paced and varied customer support role.
- Processing of all customer spares and service requirements from enquiry through to timely despatch and invoicing.
- Generating and issuing recommended system spares and quotations.
- Follow up quotations to convert to order.
- Arranging service visits and installations including organising this with the client and internally, ensure availability of materials and organising travel and accommodation for engineers.
- Regular reporting.
- Maintain accurate customer files.
- Assisting with customer visits.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have a proven Customer Support / Administration / Service / Spares background.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to multi task.
- You will be a key team player.
- You will have excellent PC skills.
- You will have a loyal and dedicated work history
- A basic salary up to £20k per annum.
- A full time permanent role.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Company incentive days.
- Yearly salary reviews.
- 20 days holiday rising to 30 days with time served plus bank holidays.
- Working within a friendly and supportive environment with a great team.
- Free parking and other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >