Business Development Executive
£23,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Manufacturing & FMCG
5th Mar 2019
Are you a self motivated, driven and experienced Business Development / Sales Executive seeking a new role with excellent long term career prospects? Our client is offering a great opportunity to an experienced Business Development / Sales Exec who is keen to join their business at an exciting time of growth. In return they are offering a basic salary of £23k per annum, £2k OTE and the opportunity to progress long term.
The Job Role:
- A varied Business Development / Sales Exec role.
- Using the database of warm leads and sourcing new leads.
- Making cold and warm calls B2B selling service contracts.
- Creating, sending and following up quotations.
- Negotiation and closing sales.
- Booking meetings with clients and attending these when required.
- Networking and building excellent client relationships.
- Following up leads and keeping in touch with customers.
- Setting up contracts on the system.
- Attend exhibitions.
- Answering incoming calls.
- General administration work.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have a proven B2B Business Development / Sales background.
- You will be self motivated, driven and determined to succeed.
- You will be happy working in a busy environment.
- You will be happy working to and achieving targets.
- You will be a team player who can communicate with people at all levels.
- Time served experience within a B2B Sales position, preferably within the service industry
- A basic salary of £23k per annum.
- £2k OTE.
- Excellent career progression prospects.
- A full time permanent role.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Working within a growing and successful business.
- Free parking and other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >