£30,000 - £35,000 + pro rata bonus
Full Time, 8.45am - 5pm
Manufacturing & FMCG
6th Mar 2019
Bright and energetic engineer required for a field service role to work with an advanced manufacturing system builder offering excellent earning potential and opportunity for worldwide travel. Proven electrical and mechanical ability coupled with a professional customer focused attitude are required for this role which will offer training and excellent progression prospects.
To provide a technical and professional service to worldwide customer base, delivering high standards in every aspect of customer and technical support whilst ensuring compliance with company procedures.
The Job Role:
- Servicing of systems and equipment at customer locations, worldwide
- Electrical and mechanical test and Inspection of systems and equipment.
- Electrical fault finding and diagnostics of systems and equipment
- Construction of electrical and mechanical systems and equipment to concise engineering drawings and production timescales.
- Installation and commissioning of systems and equipment at customer locations, worldwide.
- Proven experience of support and servicing of "OEM" equipment.
- Electrical control diagnostics skills.
- Computer diagnostics skills preferred.
- HNC qualified in a mechanical / electrical discipline - Advantageous
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations – Desirable
- C&G or NVQ level 3 in mechanical or electrical discipline
- Ability to travel worldwide (100 days per annum including UK travel)
- Professional manner, able to represent the company to a high standard
- Flexible manner to adopt new challenges and input from peers and colleagues.
- Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development.
- Full driving licence.
To apply for this position please contact: Robin Hartley or email CV
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >