Commercial Account Handler
£18,000- £25,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Customer Service, Call Centre & Helpdesk
7th Mar 2019
Are you currently working as a Commercial Account Handler and seeking a new role within a progressive company that offers funding for qualifications and a great working environment? Our client is a well-established, independent insurance brokerage based in Market Drayton, Shropshire, they are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join their successful team.
The Job Role:
- An all-round Commercial Account Handler role which includes:
- Delivering excellent service to existing clients and supporting sales activity to win new clients.
- Provide administration support to Directors & Account Executives on Commercial cases.
- Provide new business quotations for many classes of Commercial Insurance, providing relevant advice, information and guidance.
- Take instructions from new clients, ensuring cover commences at the correct time, all relevant paperwork is completed, premium is collected and relevant records and diary entries are created.
- Take instructions from existing customers in respect of alterations to existing policies.
- Offer renewal of existing clients’ policies.
- Check thoroughly all client documentation before despatch, ensuring queries are raised and amendments completed.
- Control your own diary system, ensuring all items are followed up by the due dates, particularly in relation to outstanding documentation from clients or insurers, premium payments and survey matters.
- Assist customers with enquiries relating to claims, either by direct involvement with the insurer concerned if appropriate, or providing contact names and telephone numbers for customer own direct contact.
- Assisting with claims administration where necessary.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have a Minimum 3 years experience within a Commercial Account Handler role.
- You will ideally be CERT CII qualified although this isn’t essential.
- You will be self motivated, driven and have the ability to hit the ground running.
- You will be a team player who can communicate with people at all levels.
- A basic salary of £18k - £25k dependant on experience.
- Funding for qualifications available.
- A full time permanent role.
- Hours of work - 9:00am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday & one Saturday in four 9.30 to 12.00.
- 20 – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Working within a growing and successful business.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >