Internal Sales Executive
£23,000- £28,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Sales & Marketing
8th Mar 2019
Are you passionate about sales? Do you want to join a company that offers excellent career prospects? Our client is a leading Telford business; they are currently seeking a motivated, driven and experienced Internal Sales Executive to join their team. In return they are offering a salary of between £23 - £28k per annum plus an excellent commission package. If this sounds like you then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round busy and varied Internal Sales Executive role.
- Answering incoming calls in to the sales desk.
- Dealing with incoming marketing enquiries in order to book appointments or make direct sales.
- Provide customer quotations over the phone and via email.
- Develop new sales opportunities and through cold calling, social media and online networking.
- Book face to face appointments for the field sales team to identify larger requirements.
- Close sales orders and complete all relevant order paper work and documentation.
- Provide ideas for marketing support and lead generation campaigns.
- Research competitors’ products, pricing policy and current activity.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within Internal Sales is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be highly motivated, driven and keen to exceed targets.
- You must be hard working and dedicated.
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
- You will have excellent PC skills.
- A salary of £23-£28k per annum dependent on experience plus an excellent commission package.
- A permanent position.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Free onsite parking.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >