Digital Marketing Executive
£23,000- £28,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical
11th Mar 2019
Are you a Digital Marketing professional with experience of PPC, SEO and Social Media seeking a varied role where you can let your creative juices flow? Our client is an expanding local business, they are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their team, in return they are offering an annual salary up to £28k per annum plus other company benefits.
The Job Role:
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing to implement online marketing campaigns.
- Developing ideas that will help increase traffic to the company website.
- Plan and execute successful email marketing campaigns.
- Delivery of internal and external monthly newsletters.
- Digital activities focused on customer retention.
- Creating online content and keeping the company website up to date.
- Responsible for PPC and SEO activity.
- Management of social media profiles.
- Assist in monitoring of competitor activity and campaigns.
- Building awareness of events, exhibitions and other items via digital channels
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within a Digital Marketing role is ESSENTIAL.
- You will have a firm grasp of the principles of marketing and a good understanding of online marketing techniques including; copywriting, content creation, PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media and online advertising.
- A marketing related qualification would be highly beneficial.
- You will be a strong communicator.
- You will be creative with the ability to create innovative content.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, be extremely analytical with the ability to translate technical features into business benefits.
- You will be highly organised, self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- You will be able to multi task and manage multiple projects.
- A basic salary up to £28k per annum.
- A full time permanent role.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- 23 days holiday rising with time served plus bank holidays.
- Pension & Healthcare scheme.
- Company social events.
- Working within a growing and successful business.
- Free parking and other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >