Temp - Perm
£8.20 per hour
Full Time, Monday - Friday - 7am-4pm
Manufacturing & FMCG
12th Mar 2019
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join an established home delivery company. My client is seeking a good all round administrator, to complete all general administration and stock control to include movement, tracking, and booking in and out of stock. This is a 12 week temporary to permanent contract.
The Job Role:
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails in a professional manner
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Producing Delivery notes
- Manage the supplier delivery process, update incoming deliveries on the daily team meeting boards.
- Stock control to include movement, tracking, and booking in and out of stock
- 12 week temporary to permanent contract, Monday - Friday 7am-4pm, Up to £8.20p/h depending on experience
Experience / Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience working in administration within a warehouse or transport role.
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrate a professional telephone manner
- Must be computer literate, with experience in SAGE is ideal
- Excellent Data Entry skills is essential
Apply Now >