Temp - Perm
£7.83 per hour
Full Time, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
12th Mar 2019
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport Administrator to work for well known organisation who deliver economic solutions across the UK and Europe. You will be working as part of a team and be responsible for all aspects of administration for a fleet of circa 350 vehicles. This position could lead to a permanent contract for the right person.
The Job Role:
- Responsible for all aspects of administration for a fleet of circa 350 vehicles with around 220 being grey fleet
- Maintaining vehicle and driver records on inhouse database
- Validating checks of driver’s documents for Company cars, Pool Cars & Grey Fleet
- Ordering & monitoring of Fuel cards and escalation of any misusage or queries
- Reconciliation of fleet invoices including raising discrepancies and disputes
- Accident recording & reporting to Insurers
- MOT reminders for Fleet Vehicles
- Process and appeal parking fines
- Monitoring expiring documents for Grey Fleet Drivers
- Temporary ongoing, £7.83p/h, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours)
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbally is vital
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment and remain calm
- Excellent IT skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Outlook is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Fleet is preferable including legislations/high way code.
Apply Now >