£18,000 per annum
Full Time, 30 - 37.5 hours per week
Manufacturing & FMCG
13th Mar 2019
Do you have a passion for Accounts / Finance and are you seeking a role within a friendly and supportive team? My client rarely recruits due to excellent staff retention, they are currently seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. If you have a minimum of 1 years Accounts / Finance experience please apply now!
The Job Role:
- Effectively manage all trade receivables.
- Reconciliation of all Bank Accounts and Sales Control Accounts.
- Provide assistance at month end and Year End.
- Manage the debtor’s ledger for Sterling and Euro Customers.
- Ensure all debt is collected from customers in line with credit terms.
- Follow credit collection procedures to chase overdue debt.
- Cash allocation.
- Investigate and resolve and customer invoice queries.
- Daily processing of Customer invoice run.
- Credit Check and open new Customer Accounts.
- Check and raise monthly customer rebate calculations and process the credit notes when required.
- Ensure any Outgoing Freight supplier invoices are correctly processed.
- Assist in Sales Ledger month end journals, reconciliations and forecasting.
- Complete the EC Sales listing.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have previous experience within a Finance / Accounts role.
- You will ideally be AAT qualified.
- A good knowledge of all accounts / finance functions is ESSNETIAL.
- You will be highly personable with a loyal work history and be happy working in a small and close knit team.
- You will have excellent PC skills including excel.
- You will be highly numerate and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- A salary of £18k per annum.
- 30 – 37.5 hours per week dependant on your personal preference.
- Working within an established business with an excellent reputation both locally and within their field.
- Employee benefits package.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >