Full Time, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Administration & Secretarial
15th Mar 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to work for well known organisation in Aldridge. The company deliver economic solutions across the UK and Europe. The company are looking for someone to start immediately. You will be working as part of the Internal Recruitment team responsible for contacting temporary workers, checking their availability, booking workers into various shifts, going through new starter packs, working on a script to gain all the correct information and contacting leavers to gain their feedback to make improvements. This position is a temporary contract, potentially leading to a permanent role for the right person. Benefits include free parking and 20 days + stats.
The Job Role:
- You will be working as part of the Internal Recruitment team
- Responsible for contacting temporary workers, checking their availability, working on a script to gain all the correct information
- Booking workers into various shifts
- Covering shifts
- Working through new starter packs
- Contacting leavers to gain their feedback to make improvements to the company
- Inputting all information onto their inhouse system and Excel spreadsheets
- General administration and telephone answering and ad hoc reporting.
- Immediate start, Temporary contract for 2/3 weeks, to be reviewed every Friday. Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours), Meets National Living Wage Expectations
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within a similar role with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- You will be a confident communicator, able to work as part of a team to meet essential deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is ideal
- Great attention to detail
Apply Now >