£14 per hour
Full Time, Earlies / Lates
5th Jan 2021
Our client is a well established organisation that is looking for skilled HGV Mechanics/Technicians that can not only strengthen their team but also be provided with in-depth training and development within the business to help their team become the best they can be within the company.
The Job Role:
- To maintain and service the companies Fleet of Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Trailers whilst dealing with all contracted work vehicles to VOSA standards
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
- Health and safety of the workshop and staff
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT
- Attending vehicle breakdowns and callouts on behalf of the client when required
Experience / Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Heavy Goods and Commercial Vehicles (minimum 5 years post apprenticeship)
- A Heavy Goods Driving licence would be preferred.
- Essential that candidates applying for the role have minimum City & Guilds Level 3/NVQ Level Three Qualification (PLEASE NOTE - Applicants without this will not be considered for selection)
Our client is offering a rate of pay in the region of £14 per hour plus fantastic company benefits.
Apply Now >