Customer Service Representative
Full Time, 37.5 hours; Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Administration & Secretarial
7th Jan 2022
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Lichfield. We are currently recruiting the role of Customer Service Representative to join an existing team. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
- Deliver excellent customer service to their customers.
- Taking initiative and ownership of what you do.
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on their services and new products.
- Providing exceptional support to their customers across several different channels, including social media, email and phone.
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer records.
- Take ownership and resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner, in line with service level agreements.
- Using IT database and systems.
- Effectively manage workload and achieve individual KPIs.
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer accounts by forming and maintaining relationships between customers externally as well as internally.
- You will regularly contact customers to help maintain good relationships.
- You will support in the recovery of unpaid orders, payment notices, and violations. You will ensure that accurate accounting records are produced and maintained.
Experience / Requirements:
- Excellent proven Customer Service skills. (Problem solving, listening, telephone Skills, resolving conflict)
- Good Knowledge of IT/ Microsoft office packages and database input. (word, excel)
- Strong analytical skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner when communicating with customers both internally & externally.
- Have an accurate and methodical approach to work.
- Ability to meet service level agreements/project deadlines.
- Work well as part of a team, however, be able to self-motivate with the ability to multi-task and manage own workload.
- Car parking
Apply Now >