Temp - Perm
Full Time, 60 hours
Manufacturing & FMCG
28th Jul 2020
Do you want to work for a large manufacturing business in Telford? Our client has a number of temporary to permanent roles available, working 4 on 4 off both days and nights this is a great opportunity to join a company that is busy and offering long term career prospects.
The Job Role:
- Working on a production line.
- Ensuring the correct product comes off the line.
- Quality checking.
- Moving products using a hand pump truck.
- Monitoring and controlling scrap.
- Ensuring machines run smoothly and reporting any issues.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience is not required, however you MUST be happy working both days and nights on a shift pattern.
- You will be happy working to targets.
- Due to the nature of the role you MUST be happy bending constantly throughout your shift.
- You MUST be committed to the role and company.
- A starting hourly rate of £9.04ph
- Salary progression available.
- 12 week temporary to permanent positions.
- Full training and ongoing support.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >