Temp - Perm
Full Time, 39 hrs
Manufacturing & FMCG
13th Oct 2020
Do you want to work for a large manufacturing business in Telford? Our client has a number of temporary to permanent roles available, working day shifts with salary increases available this is a great opportunity to start a long term career within a stable and growing business. Contact Helen Green or Megan Lancaster today or pop in to our office for an immediate registration.
The Job Role:
- Assembling products.
- Using power tools.
- Following a 5S process within the manufacturing area.
- Hitting daily targets to meet customer demands.
- Quality checking products.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous Assembly experience is not essential, however you MUST have a willingness to learn and be able to work in a fast paced assembly environment.
- You will be happy working to targets.
- Previous use of power tools is highly advantageous.
- A starting hourly rate of £8.82ph.
- Salary progression available.
- Day shift with an early finish on a Friday.
- 12 week temporary to permanent positions.
- Full training and ongoing support.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >