Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
£30,000 + OT (OTE £35K+)
Full Time, Double Days 06:00am - 14:00pm/14:00pm - 22:00pm
5th Jan 2021
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer required for large food production company on their Double Day shift, offering competitive salary with excellent overtime provision to increase earnings to over £35K!
- To provide an effective engineering and maintenance support to manufacturing.
- To carry out planned and preventative maintenance of plant and equipment within the production areas to optimise plant availability
- Support Planned Maintenance activities to a high standard when required.
- To take shared responsibility for the quality and effectiveness of all maintenance engineering activities
- Provide Engineering breakdown support for the Shift Production Teams ensuring operational downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Support Lead engineers in developing preventative maintenance programs and improvements to support asset reliability.
- Adopt Root Cause analysis tools to support one-time fix solutions for repeat failures.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is maintained to standard.
- Ensure assets are fit for use and in line with Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Technical knowledge will be constantly updated in line with maintenance engineer ability on all plant equipment
- Overtime worked to cover holidays and Planned Preventative Maintenance work
- Engineering part requisitions to be raised for repairs
- Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years minimum manufacturing experience
- Electrical/Mechanical qualifications to ONC/HNC or equivalent
- C&G 18th edition
- Invertors AC/DC experience
- PLC fault diagnosis experience desirable
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency / business.
Apply Now >