Customer Service Administrator
£8.72 - £10.50
Full Time, Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Administration & Secretarial
19th Oct 2020
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Staffordshire We are currently recruiting the role of Customer Service Administrator to join an existing team. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
- Answering inbound calls.
- Taking and directing messages.
- Dealing with quotations from customers over the phone and on email.
- Processing customer’s orders and uploading them to the system.
- Investigating calls from customers to help answer any queries or complaints.
- Data entry.
- Uploading documents to the system.
- Dealing with a high volume of emails and incoming telephone calls and customer enquiries.
- Advising customers what spare parts they need for their order.
- Processing orders and taking payments.
- Booking in services and offering any advice or support required if there are issues with their order.
- Working on the bespoke in house system.
Experience / Requirements:
- Customer service experience
- Administration experience
- Data entry experience
- Bespoke system experience
Apply Now >