Are you an Electrically-biased Maintenance Technician looking for a busy, varied and challenging Maintenance role? Opportunity to join a long established manufacturer, who are experiencing rapid growth and adding to their maintenance team. Competitive employee benefits such as pension, medical cover and life assurance. Job security, continuous training provision and a very competitive salary up to £36k, with overtime availability to push this towards £40k! If you have proven electrical experience in a high speed production/manufacturing environment, this role could be for you!
• Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that plant downtime is minimised through effective and efficient preventative mechanical and electrical maintenance.
• Ensure continued operation of equipment through PPM activities and repairs
• Dealing with Electrical and Mechanical breakdowns swiftly and effectively
• You will be required to identify and implement improvements to equipment, systems and procedures, ensuring Health & Safety, Quality and good Engineering Practice standards are adhered to at all times.
• Carrying out Electrical and Mechanical repairs of equipment within the guidelines set by the Section Engineering Managers.
• You will have served an apprenticeship in an Electrical discipline and will have experience in the maintenance and trouble shooting of manufacturing systems.
• You will have strong electrical skills and will be conversant with mechanical systems to include pneumatics.
• FMCG experience is advantageous
• You will have an HNC in Relevant field or City & Guilds qualifications to include 2382 (18th Edition), 2330, 2360 etc are advantageous
• You will be multi-skilled with electrical bias
• Competitive salary up to £36,000
• Excellent overtime availability to increase earnings towards £40,000
• Competitive holiday provision
• Contributory pension scheme
• Comprehensive Medical insurance
• Subsidised canteen facilities.
• Free parking and onsite facilities
|Contact Name:||Robin Hartley|