Want to join a friendly team that is growing? Or how about working for a company that is seeing demand sky-rocket and looking to increase capacity? If all of that ticks the right boxes then you've come to the right place, scroll down.
Having invested millions over the last few years to keep up with increased demand across the globe and created more than 100 permanent positions they are looking for a number of Machine Operators for their manufacturing facility based in Corwen.
Machine Operator Job Role
You will be doing the following:
• Operating machines and working with metal
• Ensuring product quality
• Checking components, parts and completed products against drawings and measurements
• Own transport is essential due to location
• A good timekeeping and attendance record is a must
• Working Monday-Friday either on alternating shifts of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm or permanent nights of 10pm-6am.
Machine Operator Benefits:
As a Machine Operator you will receive:
• Shifts starting hourly rate of £9.04 with pay increase after 12 weeks to £9.39
• Nights starting hourly rate of £11.30 increasing to £11.74 after 12 weeks
• Overtime available
• Working in a buddy system with training provided
• 33 days a year holiday after completion of probation period
• Bank Holiday & Christmas shutdowns
• Job Security – Temp to perm
If all of the above sounds of interest either click apply or call to get started!
Registration slots available in Chester, Corwen or Wrexham - Call 01244 222 000 now to begin the process.
|Contact Name:||Mark Scott|