£27,500 plus shift allowance
Full Time, Double Days, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
5th Jan 2021
Do you want to work for an employer of choice that offers full training, ongoing support, excellent salaries and career progression? We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced, proactive and committed Warehouse Supervisor to join our client on a permanent basis. Please contact Samantha Taylor-Bell for more information today!
The Job Role:
- Supervise the day to day operations of a Warehouse department.
- Managing circa 35 staff.
- Carry out daily compliance checks and audits
- Manage the time and attendance system for staff.
- Training, mentoring and developing staff.
- Maintain records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Ensure the Shipping processes are complete and accurate.
- Suggest actions for improvements through in- depth proposals / clear presentations to Senior Management.
- Responsible for achieving business goals related to productivity, retention, attendance, shipping and inventory control.
- Ensure materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements.
- Develop material schedules and coordinates the efficient movement of materials.
- Report and document inventory discrepancies through supervision of cycle counting activities.
- Investigating errors that affect inventory and implements activities to prevent further re-occurrences
- Monitor spare parts inventory and perform/ supervise inventory adjustments.
- Support / supervise 3PL functions where applicable.
- Lifting heavy items and operating a forklift.
Experience / Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years expereince as a Warehouse Supervisor / Manager is required.
- Excellent PC skills required.
- You will be used to working in a fast paced and busy warehouse with small components.
- You will have obtained a recognised Warehouse Supervisory management certification or working towards one.
- You Must have knowledge of ISO audits and compliance items as well as industry standards/practices applied in a Warehouse/ Logistics environment.
- An in date Counterblanace FLT license is required.
- An annual salary of £27.5k per annum plus shift allowance.
- Working double days 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm,
- Excellent progression and career prospects.
- Excellent company benefits.
- Full training and ongoing support.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >